Search Engine Marketing
Certified: its official.
We now have a qualified Google Adwords Individual in the office which allows us to:
- better reach your real customers
- select keywords to promote your brand
- choose the best target areas
- place ads next to search results pages
- generate a direct response from consumers
Making your site Search Engine Savvy...
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a form of internet marketing which promotes the visibility of your site in the search engine results pages (SERP’s) and provides a proven Return On Investment.
These tools include: non-paid SEO, paid placements on pages, and paid inclusion i.e. buying paid search listing. SEM involves click costs (e.g. Google Adwords).
Therefore the difference between the two can be defined as follows:
- with SEM you decide on the landing page of your site, however;
- with SEO a search engine spider decides on the landing page for visitors to your site.
Search Engine Marketing - Monthly maintenance of Adwords Campaign
Smokeylemon maintains the Adwords account, revise daily limits for keywords to ensure maximum effect.
The costs per click are covered by yourselves, we set the limit for you & review monthly & provide feedback.
What do we do?
- We login to your Adwords account at several intervals of the month to establish how the campaigns are going, tweak any slow moving or keywords that are not performing for you and review any unnecessary keywords that are costing money without the right results.
- We monitor through-put to your website and how long visitors are staying, what happens when they get there, do you get any results/enquiries?
- We also discuss any trends with you so that we can adjust accordingly or recommend some changes to the website to engage with the customers.
- We monitor the Display Network ads and look for key opportunities that might come up that you can take advantage of.
Recommendation on Clicks
Decide on a daily budget that you might ordinarily spend on another form of advertising.
What do you get?
- Properly maintained website and marketing system, new ideas to engage your potential customers
- Monthly reports on the progress of your campaigns
- Feedback on what has happened over the month, how your keywords and rankings are going
- Discussion and fine tuning of ads based on the traffic generated
- Set up new ads if required to market another particular area of your brand or product/service
- Reports on how your google rankings are improving
Search Engine Marketing - Monthly maintenance non-PPC campaigns
Review the analytics account, webmaster tools, keywords and traffic history.
What do you get?
- Report back to you the progress on the website traffic
- Discuss new options that arise
- Locate & target links for higher page-ranked websites
- Discuss new opportunities for marketing
- Link to directory websites and free listing sites
- Revise website content dependent on traffic trends
SEO / SEM Pricing Guide
Talk to our team today for a customised plan specific to your requirements.