In this role, you will become part of the development department and you will be constantly communicating with our digital marketing team to ensure best SEO practices and goal measurements are correctly set up and monitored. You will also be working with designers to establish quality functional work requirements. You need to be creative and constructive with a strong passion for high-quality website and app development.
At least 4 years experience in Silverstripe would be awesome as well as all these things:
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Architecture Design & Development of Hybrid Apps ideal.
Also: CPanel | Vagrant | LESS |SASS |Node JS | Composer, the list goes on.
What have we got to offer?
- Collaborative digital team with talented marketers, developers and designers.
- A sweet office in the best place in New Zealand to live and work.
- Workload is constant, so this is a full time position.
- Customers are varied in size and are across all industries, local to national contracts.
- We’re like family, but you get paid to be in it!
- Lots of variety and challenges to make things better.
- Pay + benefits will depend on experience and skills.
What do we need from you?
- Strong communication/collaboration skills.
- Intense troubleshooting nouse.
- An ability to love code and nurture the best from it.
- Desire to keep ahead of the game.
- Everyone here is customer-facing to some degree, so expect to work with the entire world.
- Expect to make an impact!
- Dad jokes are a bonus…
There is a whole heap of things we do here, and if you are that person finding yourself saying 'there’s no common sense any more' then let’s talk further.
Show us what you’ve got! Send me your CV!
Smokeylemon is a fast growing digital agency based in New Plymouth, Taranaki. We are leaders in website development and we use SilverStripe CMS to build secure, custom-made websites for our clients. WE DON'T WORK WITH WORDPRESS SITES.
We are a friendly team of experienced designers, developers, SEO and marketing specialists. It’s this fine mix of personalities and skills that has helped form many successful relationships with, and many successful projects for our customers. Collaboration, communication, and teamwork are the core values in our culture.