Digital Marketing Technician
As a forward-thinking, creative marketing agency, Smokeylemon provides businesses and organisations with complete marketing solutions, across the country and around the globe.
We have big aspirations and are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Technician to join our tight-knit team based at Smokey HQ in New Plymouth.
You will take responsibility for implementing digital marketing communications across all media channels.
You will have strong skills in multi-channel marketing and solid experience in SEO, SEM, SMM and email marketing (CRM) to support our strategies for the growth of our clients across a diverse customer base.
Supported by the Marketing Manager and an energetic team, you’ll help ensure we execute all campaigns to the highest possible standards.
If you have a proven ability to implement and deliver go-to-market strategies by understanding the situational challenges of diverse markets. Multi-channel execution and up-to-date knowledge then click the link to apply via Seek.
What will your day look like?
- Write and create Social Media ads as directed by the Marketing and Comms team within the social media advertising platform software and social media business manager platforms, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin etc
- Set up Social Media channels and troubleshoot clients access issues
- Configure Google Ad Accounts, set up Google Ads campaigns and monitor and improve performance
- Create EDM’s for distribution through Sharpspring, Mailchimp, etc
- Analyse customer data and insights translating these into marketing actions and draft the monthly written SEO and SEM and Social Media reports for clients
- SEO reviews and implementing the optimisation of client’s digital assets through technical, on-page and off-page channels
- Assist with the setup of workflow automation in our CRM
- Source imagery for media channels, or designing the images for release across multiple platforms
- Load blogs onto sites, implement meta descriptions and SEO content
- Set up and maintain Google Analytics / GTM / GSC / GMB & Reviews